- Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Department General Surgery
- Surgical and laparoscopic management of benign and malignant gastrointestinal diseases with special interest to colonic, rectal surgery
- Abdominal wall hernias
- Thyroid, parathyroid, and breast benign and malignant diseases.
Type of consultation
Adults and children 12 years old and above
Dr Mohammed Abdul-Saboor Ezz-Alarab graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt in 1980 and received his master’s degree in surgery from Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Egypt. He has a long professional experience of 35 years. He started his career as an Intern at Assiut University Hospitals, then as Resident in the Surgical Departments, he was then promoted to specialist in General Surgery at Agouza Police Hospital in Cairo. In 1993 he joined the Surgical department of Salmanyia Medical Centre as a senior resident and was then promoted to Chief resident. He is now a consultant general and laparoscopic surgeon in Gulf diabetes Specialist Centre after working under the same title in Noor specialist Hospital. Also a senior lecturer in the Arabian Gulf University in Bahrain.
- M.B.B.CH. Faculty of Medicine, Assiut University, Egypt 1980
- Master In Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Ain-Shams University, Egypt
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Certificate of the Arab Board of Medical specialization
- Internship at Assiut University Hospitals. Egypt, from 1979-1980
- Resident in the Surgical Departments, Agouza Police Hospital, Cairo till he passed Master Degree Surgery Exam in 1986.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- Certificate of The Arab Board of Medical Specializations in Surgery ( CABMS )
- Senior lecturer in Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
Professional Society memberships
- Membership of the Royal College of surgeons in Ireland ( MRCSI ) .
- Membership of Egyptian Association of Surgeons
- Membership of Bahrain’s Association of Surgeons.
- English and Arabic