Consultant Internal Medicine
Diabetes and Endocrinology
Type of Consultations
Adolescents and Adults
Dr Lubna Mohamed Hasan Kamaluddin Worked at Salmaniya Medical Complex in the Internal Medicine Department, since her graduation from Arabian Gulf University, treating patients with different diseases including all specialties in general medicine: (Cardiology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Respiratory medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Infectious diseases, Hematological disorders, Neurology, Nephrology, along with Endocrinology and Diabetes)
Has experience in treating inpatients and outpatients with Diabetes and Endocrine diseases, including management of patients with:
- Diabetes mellitus both types 1 and 2
- Gestational diabetes
- Insulin pump management
- Diabetes during the holy month (Ramadhan)
- Hyperlipidemia and hypertension
- Diabetes insipidus
- Disturbances in thyroid and parathyroid hormones.
- Disturbances in pituitary gland hormones
- Disturbances in adrenal gland hormones
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency and osteoporosis.
- Achieved the Arab Board Certificate in Internal Medicine.
- Achieved Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes from Cardiff University, UK.
- Achieved Masters in Healthcare Ethics and Law from Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland.
- Involved in teaching medical ethics and law at the Royal College of Surgeons, Bahrain.
- Bachelor of Science in Basic medical sciences, Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain.
- Doctor of Medicine, MD. Arabian Gulf University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes, Cardiff University, United Kingdom.
- Masters in Healthcare ethics and Law, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
Internship Rotation, SMC, ministry of Health Bahrain.
Resident in Internal Medicine Department, Salmaniya Medical Complex, Bahrain.
Certificate of Arab Board in Internal Medicine.
- Involved in clinical teaching at Arabian gulf university
- Involved in teaching medical ethics and law at the Royal College of Surgeons in Bahrain.
Professional Society Memberships
Member, Bahrain Medical Society
Arabic and English