Is primarily responsible for providing dental care for the patients of Gulf Diabetes Specialist Centre
- Assume quality of care for all patients of GDSC.
- Adhere to the highest standard of dental practices, ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Assist in establishing dental policies, quality improvement procedures, evaluating current practices, and make recommendations.
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas or in general to improve patient flow, dental record, dental billings, and appointment practices.
- Supervise, direct, train, and educate dental ancillary staff to perform their duties when necessary to understand policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Maintain an affiliation with the professional groups, dental associations, and dental organizations.
- Participation in community health events, such as school screenings, health fairs, social and community events, etc.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religion and economic status.
Education / Licensure:
- Graduate from an accredited dental school.
- Must be eligible for Bahrain NHRA dental license.
- Professional clinical dental experience in practicing dentistry for at least 8 years.
- Interest in design and evaluation of efficiency of a dental program in a community health center setting.
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Authoritative knowledge of the practice and techniques of dentistry as a general practitioner in a community health center is highly desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years.