Consultant Cardiologist (Non Invasive)
To provide high quality and ethical standard consultations to patients. To ensure smooth management of Cardiology (Non – Invasive) department.
Be able to focus on the detection and treatment of heart disease, using external tests. To evaluate and diagnose cardiac disorders.
Sound Knowledge on stress tests, echo-cardiography.
Education / Licensure:
- European or an equivalent fellowship in Cardiology
- Masters in Cardiology from an accredited university
- DNB in Cardiology. A completed data flow check within GCC registered medical institutes
- NHRA licensure holders will be preferred
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as consultant ophthalmologist.
- Minimum five (10) years’ of overall experience in relative field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ of teaching experience in tertiary care setup.
- Membership / involvement in professional associations.
Interested applicants can send in their CVs to email@example.com or contact 17239162.
- Please fill in the following form and upload your CV should you be interested and are qualified for this position. We will contact you shortly to discuss the position.